- Who is the person you could name as the patron of your family? It can be someone you meet in your everyday life or someone you address in your thoughts only.
- What does that person look like? Is he or she old or young? Strong or gentle?
- What kind of protection do you receive from that person? In which way does this person help you when you have problems or difficulties? Does this person know how important he/she is to you?
- What are the most important words you have ever heard from that person? Write them down.
- Would you like to tell something particular to the patron of your family? Write these words.
- When you have family problems and you need advice, imagine that you are talking to your family patron and asking him/her what to do. Give yourself time to hear the answer from inside.